An exciting opportunity for top young Greek artists to study in Israel and take part in artistic collaborations between the two countries within the America-Israel cultural foundation and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation partnership.
- Grants support studies towards Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Artist Diploma Degrees.
- Grants are awarded on a one-year basis. There may be an opportunity to re-apply and renew for an additional year, but it is not guaranteed at this time.
- The Bachelor’s Degree is a 4-year program, and the Master’s Degree is a 2-year program.
- Grants cover full tuition, housing, a basic living stipend, and medical insurance for one academic year. Airfare to/from Israel, visa, the Academy/University application fees are not covered.
- Opportunities for artistic collaborations, performances, and masterclasses through the program.
- Greek Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Between 18 – 35 years old
- Must apply and be accepted into an Israeli Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Artist Diploma International Program at Tel Aviv University’s Buchmann-Mehta School of Music or a Master’s Diploma program at Jerusalem Academy of Music and Dance.
- Eligible instruments/degree programs are according to the institution’s academic program.
Important: Candidates must apply to their academy of choice in addition to submitting the AICF Scholarship Program application
- Online application form
- In order to finalize your application, you must submit the following supplementary documents to email@example.com:
- Passport Photo
- Teacher Recommendation Letter
- Proof of Citizenship/Residency
- Video Audition (video requirements are according to audition guidelines from the Institution you are applying to (Tel Aviv University or Jerusalem Academy) & videos must be submitted as a link to YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox, or similar)
- No application fee required for this program
The program supports the 2021-22 Academic Year.
AICF Application Deadline: June 15, 2021 – extended
Tel Aviv University Application Deadline: May 15, 2021
Jerusalem Academy Application Deadline: Summer 2021
Projected Notification of Grants: July 2021
Beginning of Academic Year: October 2021
For further information: Jessica Hadler, Program Director; Evelina Zayats, Program Administrator – firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about AICF
The program is supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation