Kibuts Magal, Israel
An interdisciplinary visual artist, creates arthouse, documentary, video art, new media, experimental and animation films.
Lives and works at Kibbutz Magal, Israel.
- 1996 Visual Communications, Bezalel Academy, Jerusalem
- 2016 MFA in Film & Television, Tel-Aviv University
- 2018 postgraduate art program, HaMidrasha Beit Berl, Israel
- 2006 Mother Earth (8m Video Art) Petach-Tikva Museum of art
- 2008 Transparency (20m Experimental b/w Animation) Tel-Aviv University
- 2008 Best Photography award: Tel-Aviv University’s ‘Women’s Day’ Competition
- 2016 Body (28m MFA graduate documentary project) Tel-Aviv University
- 2017 Holocaust disorder (‘Remote Viewing’ group video-art), MOCAK museum of art, Poland
• 2018 Rock, paper, scissors Debut Docu-arthouse film (54m), Haifa International Film Festival
- 2019 Noida International Film Festival -Best Short Documentary Film Award
- 2019 Houston International Film Festival, Bronze Remi Award for Film & Video Art