“I have always thought of AICF as a lifeline, an essential, vital, and integral part of the cultural, artistic, and spiritual life of Israel… It is imperative for all who love art and love Israel to work together to ensure that AICF continues to thrive.”
– Joseph Kalichstein
AICF has provided life-changing early career support to over 18,000 promising young Israeli artists during their most vulnerable years. Through your generosity we have enabled generations of Israeli artists to share their talent and innovation in theaters, galleries, and in virtual settings around the world. With your help, we will continue to be there for them, providing life-changing support when they need it most.
Please join AICF by making a generous gift to support Israel’s most promising artists and ensure Israel’s place as a global cultural leader.
Your gift supports:
- Sharett Creative Excellence Scholarship Program – providing grants of up to $2,500 to artists in music, dance, theatre, visual arts, and design. These outstanding artists are selected through a rigorous audition process enabling them to pursue advanced studies with top-notch teachers. Click here for more info.
- Study Abroad Program – offering generous scholarship awards to the most promising and advanced Israeli musicians for study abroad at renowned conservatories and universities from Juilliard to the Royal Academy of Music.
- Aviv Competitions – enhancing Israel’s most prestigious competitions for young Israeli classical musicians and providing prizes, support, exposure, and recognition. Click here for more info.
- Enrichment Programs – ensuring career success by providing grant recipients with marketing, financial planning and other vital skills to build their professional careers.
- Israeli Artists Network (IAN) – connecting 1,500 artists with international cultural audiences through the popular Israeli Artists Network providing up-to-the-minute artists’ profiles, updates, and event information from around the world. Click here for more info.
- Periphery Program – providing exceptional students from Israel’s underserved, geographically remote communities with opportunities to study with leading teachers and offering masterclasses in the periphery for groups of promising students. .
- String Instrument Lending Program – sharing AICF’s remarkable collection of rare string instruments with exceptional musicians in need, enabling them to practice, perform, and audition on the finest quality instruments.
Contributions to AICF are tax-exempt in US, Canada, Germany and Israel.
For contributions by mail, please send a check made out to AICF to:
America-Israel Cultural Foundation
322 8th Avenue
New York, NY 10001
or call 212-557-1600 x 4 to contribute by phone.
Create an endowment fund of $25,000 or more designated to one of AICF’s high-impact programs.
Contribute a legacy gift through a charitable gift or bequest. Please call 212-557-1600 for further information.
Your contribution is fully tax-deductible as no goods or services were received. AICF is an Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Your information is kept confidential and secure. We do not sell, rent, or share our mailing list.