“I have always thought of AICF as a lifeline, an essential, vital, and integral part of the cultural, artistic, and spiritual life of Israel, and as such, a lifeline to Israel’s very existence. It is imperative for all who love art and love Israel to work together to ensure that AICF continues to thrive.”
– Joseph Kalichstein
With your support, excelling Israeli artists have the opportunity to realize their dreams, continue to develop their talent, and become leading cultural ambassadors for Israel around the world. You can make it happen!
Fill the form below and join thousands of others in building a better Israel through the Arts.
- Creative Excellence Grant Program – awarding grants to the most excelling young artists, musicians, dancers, actors and designers, who have proven outstanding talent. The grant acts as a seal of approval and recognition of the young artists’ abilities and their future prospects.
Learn more about AICF’s Creative Excellence Grants.
- Abroad Scholarships – Awarding significant grants to top-tier Israeli artists, helping them to build international careers and gain exposure.
- The Aviv Competitions – the most prestigious competitions for young Israeli classical musicians – a springboard for musicians to build their reputations and gain recognition in Israel and around the world.
- Enrichment Programs – giving AICF recipients a broader skill set to improve extra-artistic expertise that is essential for their professional development.
- Lending String Instruments Program – lending instruments to excelling musicians in need, giving them the opportunity to practice, perform, and audition on high-quality instruments.
This program includes unique restoration of the String Instrument Collection to further maintain it.
- AICF Community – A network of AICF alumni, influencers of artistic and cultural life in Israel, who work shoulder to shoulder in cultivating the next generation and empower cultural initiatives.
- Israeli Artists Network (IAN) – international platform for artists and serves as a database for artists and enthusiasts of Israeli culture in Israel and around the world.
Donations to AICF are tax-exempt in USA, Canada, Germany and Israel.
If you would prefer to contribute by mail, please send a check to AICF at:
322 8th Avenue
New York, NY 10001
or call 212-557-1600 x 1 to donate over the phone.
Given in amounts of $25,000 or more, endowments can be designated by the donor for specific grants or programs. AICF has funded several generations of Israeli artists and endowments help establish a legacy of Israeli artist for years to come.
Thanks to the generosity of our donors through charitable gifts and bequests, AICF is able to make a significant impact in Israel.
Your contribution is fully tax-deductible as no goods or services were received for the amount paid. AICF is an Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3) charitable organization. AICF has a policy of keeping all donor information private, and does not sell, rent, or share our mailing lists. All of your information is kept securely.