A cultural entrepreneur, with experience in stage and screen cultural events, documentaries, music, and theater shows. Created her own company and foundation.
Proven track record in producing and managing cultural events, documentaries, music, and theater shows, as an actress and video-artist. Video filming and editing, website building, various PR activities, and writing.
Experience in team building and managing, resolving crisis, administration, PR and sales, graphic design, social media expertise.
2011-2020 Producer, manager, PR work, actress
- Producing Music Theatre shows and cultural events
- Acting in theatre plays
- Managing the PR and ticket sales
- Administering the production
- Team building and managing
- Creating websites, Facebook pages and Power-point presentations
o 2011 – one-woman Israeli play in Dutch Het kind achter de ogen by Nava Semel, actrees – Loes Hegger, director – Jos Groenier. Over 20 performances all over the Netherlands
o 2014 – 3 days Israeli theatre festival Spot-On in Amsterdam
o 2015 – the Dutch tour of the Israeli production (in English) of The Timekeeprs, 5
shows all over the Netherlands
o 2017 – the Israeli comedy The Marriage Certificate by Efraim Kishon – also as
actress, 5 shows in Amsterdam and Den Haag
o 2018-2019 – the Hebrew production of The Child Behind The Eyes by Nava Semel,
directed by Lia Keunig. 12 shows all over the Netherlands
o 2020 – the Israeli comedy-drama Tourist Guide To Warsaw by Hillel Mittelpunkt, 6
shows all over the Netherlands
• The interactive novel ‘Mrs. Gulliver’s Secrets’ (www.mrsgulliversecret.com)
1988-2018 TV Documentaries producer, author, editor, and director, video-artist
- 2008 – ‘How to: Be or not to Be’ (55 min.), a co-production with the JO (Dutchnational channel 2). Winner of Best Documentary at Besalu Film Festival, Spain,
March 2008 and selected to Jewish Eye Film Festival, Israel, October 2008.
- 2009 – ‘In Search of the Jewish Secret’ (30 min.) Experimental documentary onnorms and values, in an MTV form.
- 2011 – ‘Swing Me to the End of Life, Echoes of Johnny and Jones’ (55 min.),broadcast by Dutch national television (Channel 2). Invited to the Jewish Eye Film
Festival in Ashkelon, Israel, 2012 and was broadcast on Channel 10 in 2014.
- 2017 – ‘Bloeme’s Riddle’ (55 min.), in collaboration with Dutch National Channel 2.
- 2006-2009 – ‘The Promising Past of Television’ a video installation in memory ofthe Dutch television pioneer Erik de Vries (1912-2004). Exhibited in Gallery Artline (2006,) in de Balie in Amsterdam (2007,) and in the audio-visual museum Beeld en Geluid in Hilversum (2009.)
- 2005 – WhiteFlag, Playing with the Enemy (55 min) Produced and co-directed for SF (Swiss National Broadcaster) with Izzy Abrahami.
- 2003 – The Desert Mandarin (22 min.) An experimental romantic comedy of Ruven Levav.
- 2002 – The Way We Are (25 min.) A social-historical documentary on the 25 years of the Pétanque club Museumplein in Amsterdam.
- 2002 – On Grace Kelly, Money and Dreams (54 min.)
Broadcasts: Dutch broadcast (world premiere) National Channel 1, March 10, 2002, Czech TV, 2003; Hungarian National television, 2004.
Festivals: RIIFF, USA, August 2002; OJAI Film Festival, USA, November 2002; Eureka Screenings, November 2002; FIPATEL, January 2003; Thessaloniki DocMarket, March 2003.
Supported by CoBO fonds.
- 2001 – Joseph Semah, Artist (25 min.)
Supported by the Amsterdams Fonds voor de Kunst.
- 2000 – SIMPLY HUMAN, Hans Snoek: lifelong dancing, lifetime giving (30 min.) Broadcasts: Dutch broadcast – December 17, 2000 and October 3 + 17, 2001; Israel’s national Channel 1 – April 19, 2001 and April 2003.
Festivals: Silver Images Film Festival, Chicago, USA, May 2001; Denver International Film Festival, May 2001; Jewish film Festival of Girona, Spain, September 2002 (winner of Best Jewish Film); St. John’s International Women’s Film and Video Festival, Newfoundland, Canada, October 2002.Supported by Mama Cash and Kas Bank.
- 2000 – ISRAEL ROCKS! – a journey through music of visions and divisions (55min.)
Broadcasts: Dutch broadcasts: May 14 and 17, 2000, Channel 1; Japan, NHK; Sweden, SVT; Norway, NRK; Switzerland, TSR and SF DRS; Germany, ORB; USA, WorldLink TV.
Festivals: Rialto Cinema, September 2000; The Jewish Historic Museum, December 2000; JCC, March 2001; Woodstock Film Festival, USA, September 2000; Atlanta Jewish Film Festival, November 2000; FIPAtel, Biarritz, France, January 2001; Monte Carlo Television Festival, February 2001 (Won the URTI Grand Prix for Documentaries, Prix Arman and the Gold Medal); Vancouver Jewish Film Festival, Canada, May 2001; ArtsFilmsBratislava, June 2001; Hong Kong Festival, July 2001; Atlantic City Festival, August 2001 (Won the Best Foreign Documentary); Cinema Arts Center, NY, September 2001; Golden Chest Television Festival, Bulgaria, October 2001 (Won the Grand Prix for Documentaries); Washington DC Jewish Film Festival, November 2001; Barcelona Festival of television, Spain, November 2001; Roma International Film Festival, Italy, February 2002 (Won the First Prize, the Jury Award for Documentaries); Florida Documentary Film Festival, USA, October 2002.
Supported by the Stimulerings Fonds and CoBO Fonds
- 1998 – Summer, Autumn, WAR, Spring (58 min.)
Broadcasts: Dutch broadcast: September 25, 1998, Channel 2. USA, PBS; Japan, NHK; Sweden, SVT; Austria, ORF; Israel, IETV; Spain, Portugal, Andorra, MediaPark.
Festivals: 18th Breckenrigde Film Festival, USA September 1998; Barcelona Television Festival, Spain, November 1998 winner of the First Prize; Denver Film Festival, USA, November 1998; East Lansing Film Festival, USA, March 1999; Prix Iris, The Netherlands, May 1999; Athens Festival, USA, May 1999; OJAI Film Festival, USA, November 2001.
Supported by Kinderpostzegelsfunds, de Telegraaf and many private donations.
- 1997 – THE BUND, UTOPIA FOR REAL (30 min.)
Broadcasts: Dutch broadcast on November 23, 1997, channel 1; Belgium, Canvas; Italy, RAI DUE; Israel, Educational Channel.
- 1996 – ARSENAL 8, football for the soul (50 min.)
Broadcasts: NPS, the Dutch national channel 3, September 1996; Israel, Channel 8.
- 1996 – ROFRA (30 min.) industrial documentary.
- 1995 – WE HAVE NO WAR-SONGS -Gypsies, the Professional Amateurs of Life(52 min.)
Broadcasts: Dutch National Channel 2, June 1996; Channel 13, New York, USA, September 1997; Finland, YLE, June 1997; Israel, Channel 8, June 1997; Non- Theatrics USA; Spain, Portugal, Multi-Canal.
Festivals: Festival de Neuvaux Cinema of Montreal, Canada, 1996; Festival of the Dreaming in Sydney, Australia, 1996; 18th Breckenridge Film Festival, USA September 1998; Denver Film Festival, November 1998; Barcelona Television Festival, Spain, November 1998; East Lansing Film Festival, USA, March 1999; In- Edit Music Film Festival, Barcelona and Madrid, November 2003. Conference of Humanity, Paris, September 2004; Human Rights Conference, Budapest, December 2004.
- 1993 – ISRAEL, THE CHANGING OF THE MINDS (45 min.)
Broadcasts: Dutch national channel 3, December 8, 1993; Japanese national channel 1 (NHK), March 1994; Singapore, 1995; Canada, CBC, 1995.
- 1992 – THE INVENTION OF THE PARKING METER (25 min.)
Winner of the GOLD SPECIAL JURY AWARD, Worldfest Houston, USA, 1993
- 1988 – ISRAEL — THE OTHER REALITY (58 min.)
Broadcasts: Dutch national channel 3, July and August 1991; Norway, NRK, 1989. Sold extensively to universities and libraries in the USA.
Supported by Stichting Levi Lassen.
Winner of Best Documentary at Besalu Film Festival, Spain, March 2008 for How to: Be or Not to Be
Jewish film Festival of Girona, Spain, September 2002 (winner of Best Jewish Film) for Simply Human
Monte Carlo Television Festival, February 2001 (Won the URTI Grand Prix for Documentaries, Prix Arman and the Gold Medal); Atlantic City Festival, August 2001 (Won the Best Foreign Documentary); Bulgaria, October 2001 (Won the Grand Prix for Documentaries); Roma International Film Festival, Italy, February 2002 (Won the First Prize, the Jury Award for Documentaries) for ISRAEL ROCKS!
Barcelona Television Festival, Spain, November 1998 winner of the First Prize for Summer, Autumn, WAR, Spring
Winner of the GOLD SPECIAL JURY AWARD, Worldfest Houston, USA, 1993 for The Invention of the Parking Meter