Israeli Artist Relief Fund
In 2020, AICF launched an emergency relief fund to assist professional Israeli artists who experienced hardship as a result of the COVID-19 crisis. The Israeli Artist Relief Fund was founded for artists who face extreme challenges due to the pandemic. The Fund has awarded 3,000 NIS (approx. $937) grants to over 1,800 artists to help them through this difficult time.
For more information about the fund, contact us at [email protected].
NOTE: The Israeli Artist Relief Fund program was completed in 2021 and currently is not planned to be re-established.
Dance – Dancer, Choreographer, Costume Designer, Set Designer, Lighting Designer
Film – Film director, Film producer, Photography director, Film editor, Screenwriter, Costume designer, Set designer, Lighting designer
Music – Composer, Instrumentalist, Singer, Conductor
Theater – Director, Actor, Playwriter, Dramatist, Pantomimist, Costume Designer, Set Designer, Lighting Designer
Visual Art – Photographer, Painter, Sculpture, Plastic artist, Performance artist, Animators, Cartoonist, Video artist
- Age 21 and older
- Israeli citizen or permanent Israeli resident (Teudat Zehut number required)
- Currently living in Israel
- Experiencing significant economic distress due to the COVID-19 crisis
- Professional artists, able to demonstrate a sustained commitment to their work and to submit proof of their artistic contributions within the last 12 months (website, CV, portfolio, social media links, etc.) in one of the eligible art fields
- Did not receive an AICF (Sharett) scholarship in the COVID-19 year