An art photographer from Israel, passionate about pure photographic expression, and exploring the beauty of Classic Black and White medium, Large Format camera work (4×5”) and theatric illumination, as a creative and poetic means. In his photo-poem, he’s seeking for “Splendour from within mundane”, to live the themes that captivate me through the Act of Photography, to unveil the sublime and the sway in it, to pronounce, to suggest and to evoke.
– Gold List, Top Photographer, Art Market Magazine.
(publication in April 2019).
– Several Fine Art Photography sales in regarded private collections in Israel, Europe and USA.
– Fashion campaigns, private executive portrait assignments and commissioned works.
– KKL (Jewish National Fund) special grant for Bible Land (Israeli Landscape) photo-poem, Israel 2010
– Lottery Council grant winner for the Arts and Culture, in Visual Arts. (Moetzet Pais le tarbut ve Omanut), Israel 2010.
– “Burn.Gallery.Show” group exhibition in collaboration with Magnum Foundation, curated by D.A.Harvey, 30 best works of emerging photographers – NYC. 2009.
– PX3 2009, two awards in Prix de la Photographie Paris: Honorable award, and people-choice award, in portraits category.
– Burn Magazine publication and essay, 2009, by Magnum Foundations’s D.A.Harvey.
– APPAF Europe: Estremoz International Photo-Festival, in collaboration with Dutch ministry of Culture. Solo Exhibition, lecture and workshop in Classic B/W photography. Portugal 2007.